Friday, September 18, 2009

"O"!...He was sleeping

I had him last night...
He didn't even know it.
I rocked him up and down, side to side
and he fell for it
It wasn't the slip of a mickey
nor did he pop a bean
He just lay there, as I did my bounce and shoulder lean
rocking my hips
like this and like that
he tried to move but had no come back
A tiger who is now but a cub
he laid there breathless, as I smoked one
getting all his love
Every now and then
I'd hear his subtle moans
I continued to take my time
while he got his mind blown
There is no pun in this, but,
Punny was totally deep,
you feel me, cause he could
every ounce of my essence
covering his black wood
A blissful massage as I whispered in his ear
"How you feel baby?"
his answer boggled, completely unclear
OMG! I'm bout to do it
Baby wake up, you don't want to miss this...
Inhale, Exhale this will be timeless
I shook, I took, in the finest of all moments
I closed my eyes, look to the sky
this one took the longest
I kissed his cheek
he stroked my breast
Intensely subdued
He then opened an eye
by then it was too late
I had done my drive by.

No comments:

Post a Comment