Friday, September 18, 2009

...just one of them days!

I tend to not get stomp,
but here I am, with my throat lumped, gasping for air
The most natural reaction is to just breathe,
Inhale!
Exhale!
I feel as if I'm labor.
But I ain't pregnant...I'm just saying Count to ten!
Push!
Hold it
Hold it...now breathe!
Months of sacrifice is worth a lifetime of joy
SMH!
How much further?!
Keep me in the middle of the road, O Lord!
Have mercy on my soul!
I've been here before, even though the landscaping is different
"Don't be scared!, what's wrong with you?!?"
You have to relax!
Breathe in
Breathe out
Let your supernatural take over!
You forgot you are a superhero, you know!
Wonder twin powers - Activate! LOL!!

Shake it off “J"

PHEW! I feel better now!

LET"S GO!



Japonica

No comments:

Post a Comment