Friday, September 18, 2009

"My Gift"

I have been given a gift and I say, thank you!
His name is Vision
My vision isn't perfect, but he ain't lacking
My vision is on the move so he ain't slacking
I have longed to embrace him each time he appears
For he can not be replaced, so I hold him dear.
Everytime I touch my heart, my vision tells me how deep he is
Every time I look to the sky, my forehead feels his kiss
It's as if, there is no one on this earth but me and my vision
but be careful, all the small print, can create the division
Nothing to be afraid of, you have to keep your vision at one hundred
Your vision will respect this, or else he will become redundant.
There is no book to give you the " how to"
You are responsible for your own vision and how it will be carried through
It is important that you work hard to prepare,
So when you encounter your vision, he in turn recognizes you standing there
Without love, there is no security.
My vision has taught me this in my maturity
How do I know?
My vision tells me everyday
How much he loves me in his own special way.
With his gentle caress, my vision may come to me in my sleep.
Awake me with his tender spirit, I hear him though he may not speak.
God has given me my visionI will not tap out
If I am patient, we will stay locked and I will carry this vision out


It's not our past, nor is it yet our future, it is our "present", that's why it's called a gift.


Japonica

No comments:

Post a Comment